Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Calling all Christians...

...And non-Christians as well. You must go to the website for wayofthemaster.com. This ministry practices and stresses effective evangelism that is modeled after the style Jesus used and will show you how to do it too. If you are a Christian, the videos there will change the way you present the gospel. If you are NOT a Christian, then you can find out very easily on the website what happens after you die, and if you are good enough to go to heaven. Simply click on the link above, then watch or skip the intro and then click on #3 "Hell's Best Kept Secret" if you are a Christian and #1 if not.

I found out about this ministry from Kirk Cameron of all people. That's right, the actor that played Mike Seever on the tv show "Growing Pains." He was the guest speaker during our chapel service at Southwestern Baptist seminary today and believe it or not, he is a genuine, committed Christian.

I must warn you, if you watch the videos on the website it may change your life and mind (for the better of course.)

PERSONAL NOTE
I don't have much time to elaborate how Karen, Abigail, and I are doing. I've got a test and homework due tomorrow so I will have to be brief.

Karen has joined MOPS (mothers of pre-schoolers) here in Ft. Worth. She is meeting some great women through that program as well as some others that live in our neighborhood.

Abigail is obsessed with babies. She plays with baby dolls, points at pictures of babies, and says "baby" only slightly fewer times than she says, "da-da" or "juice".

As far as how I am doing, my mind is changing rapidly. This seminary is a mental boot camp. The course load is heavy. However, it is really good for me and I am happy to be here. I can't imagine what the future holds since I have already learned so much in the short time I have been here at seminary. I will try to keep you updated as often as I can. Now, go check out this link!

1 comment:

Ched said...

I was surprised and edified as well by Cameron's chapel message. Good stuff at way of the master.