Sunday, September 17, 2006

Snack Time or Nap Time?


Here's a picture of our sweet girl, Abigail, asleep in her high chair! She was so tired at lunch, and her eating got slower and slower until she just gave up and let sleep overtake her. I gently lifted her out of the chair and carried her up to her crib so she could continue her nap in a more comfy position. This is actually not the first time this has happened -- it's maybe the 4th or 5th.

Well, this is my (Karen's) first post to Barry's blog. I'm sure all my posts will start with "Abigail did the cutest thing!" It's only natural. Let me go ahead and share some of the other cute things she's been doing before I burst with maternal pride: she hugs baby dolls and can say "ba-by"; she points to the train out the window and says "chu chu"; she tries to put on her own shoes and can say "shu"; she wakes up sometimes asking for "juice"; she likes to point to balloons and balls in books; she picks out her own books off the shelf and brings them to us to read; she moos like a cow; she is obsessed with belly buttons; she prances and runs, especially outside which is her favorite place to be. What an amazing little toddler! We love her to pieces, and can't thank God enough for putting her in our lives.

--Karen Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ellenbo said...

cool! i'm so glad you've posted karen. i was wondering how you were doing...how are you doing???

Barry Bishop said...

I'll make that the subject of my next post. Thanks for asking! How are you doing, Ellen? Getting close to the due date? -- Karen